The Asociación Comunitat Valenciana Activa (CV ACTIVA) is an association of active tourism companies in the Comunitat Valenciana. It is a non-profit association that works to promote active tourism and the range of activities offered by companies within the Region.
The association exclusively promotes officially registered active tourism companies, which are the ones that can offer quality and safe services to tourists and users.
These are the lines of work that CV ACTIVA is carrying out cover different areas:
- Promotion and marketing through agreements with the Turisme Comunitat Valenciana.
- Specific training for active tourism companies and their workers through the Comunitat Valenciana’s net-work of CdT centres.
- Fighting against intrusion by identifying illegal companies and, where appropriate, channelling the corre-sponding complaints to the territorial tourist inspection services.
- We articulate the position of active tourism companies in the Valencia Region in order to transfer it to the public administrations and obtain regulations that facilitate the work of active tourism companies while conserving the natural resources of the places where the activities are carried out.
- We act as interlocutors before the public administrations in order to solve the problems experienced by the active tourism companies in their day to day life.